Contestants in the Miss Harvest Moon Fest Queen category will be ages 17 – 22 will be judged in Personal Interview, Evening Gown and Photogenic categories. Contestants in the Teen Miss Harvest Moon Fest Queen category will be judged in Personal Interview, Fall Denim and Diamonds Harvest Attire and Photogenic categories. Contestants in the Little Miss Shining Star category will be judged in Fall Denim, Sunday’s Best and Photogenic categories.
Contestants in the Miss Harvest Moon Fest Queen division are:
- Bria Angelle Stewart – Bria is the 18-year-old daughter of Stephanie and Juan Stewart of Franklin. She is a student at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette.
- Brittany Shae Grimes - Brittany is the 16-year-old granddaughter of Tess Franks and the late Dale Franks of Centerville. She is a student at Centerville High School.
- JoAja Inez Wilson – JoAja is the 17-year-old daughter of Umeki Wilson and Joseph Wilson Jr. of Franklin. She is a student at Franklin Senior High School.
Contestants in the Teen Miss Harvest Moon Queen division are:
- Selena Rios – Selena is the 13-year-old daughter of Rhonda Rios and Victor Rios of Franklin. She enjoys singing, modeling, acting and dancing.
- Angel Christine Roy – Angel is the 16-year-old daughter of John and Jan Roy of Morgan City. She is a student at Our Lady of Grace Academy. She enjoys bowling and drawing.
Contestants in the Little Miss Shining Star division are:
- Rebecca Furlow – Rebecca is the 11-year-old daughter of Billy and Tammy Furlow of Cypremort Point. She is a student at Glencoe Charter School.
- Natalie Davis – Natalie is the 10-year-old daughter of Jessica Voisin. She enjoys dancing and softball and her ambition is to become a teacher.
The pageant is sponsored by the Franklin Merchant’s Association and the Franklin Lion’s Club. Susan Kerry Thibodeaux is the pageant director.