Contestants in the Miss and Teen Miss Franklin Pageant will compete in Personal Interview (business suit), Sportswear (official pageant T-shirt with shorts or skirt) and Evening Gown (floor-length, any color).
Miss and Teen winners will receive a rhinestone crown, a trophy and a custom sash. The new Miss Franklin will receive an educational scholarship and use of the cape and mantle for one year.
Contestants in the Miss Division are:
- Bria Angelle Stewart – Bria is the 18-year-old daughter of Juan and Stephanie Stewart of Franklin. She is currently attending the University of Louisiana at Lafayette where she is majoring in Accounting.
- Kimberleigh Marie Theriot – Kimberleigh is the 17-year-old daughter of Jeannie and Steven Hebert of Franklin. She is currently a student at West St. Mary High School.
Contestant in the Teen Division is:
- Heatherliegh Ann Furlow – Heatherliegh is the 14-year-old daughter of Tammy and Bill Furlow of Franklin. She is currently a student at West St. Mary High School.
Contestant in the Princess Miss Division is:
- Kaitlyn Theriot – Kaitlyn is the 12-year-old daughter of Jeannie and Steven Hebert of Franklin. She is currently a student at B. Edward Boudreaux Elementary School.
Contestants in the Miss and Master Royalty Pageant will be judged on Natural Beauty, Summer Sportswear and Best Dress. Overall winners will receive a rhinestone tiara, a trophy and a custom sash and prizes will be awarded for Fashion and Photogenic in each age division.
Contestants in the Miss and Master Pageant are:
- Noah Michel Dugas – Noah is the five-month-old son of Scott and Carlie Dugas of Charenton.
- Jolié Rose Marie Garrison – Jolié is the six-month-old daughter of Tasha Grogan and Joseph Garrison Jr. of Franklin.
- Bryleigh Comeaux – Bryleigh is the 1-year-old daughter of Mark and Brianna Comeaux of Baldwin.
- Chamyra J. Charles – Chamyra is the 3-year-old daughter of Brandie Charles and Trevose Collins of Jeanerette.
- Sophie Morris – Sophie is the 5-year-old daughter of Donnie and Amy Morris of Baldwin.
The pageant is sponsored by the City of Franklin and the Franklin Lion’s Club. Susan Kerry Thibodeaux is the director.