A fire at 1711 Hickory St. in Patterson resulted in the total loss of this mobile home around 5:45 a.m. Saturday, according to Patterson Volunteer Fire Chief Sherel Martin. The occupant, Adrian Green, escaped without injury after he apparently left a deep fryer on and fell asleep. His father, Robert Green, is the owner of the residence and was offshore at the time of the fire. When the 20 firemen arrived on the scene with two pumpers and one rescue vehicle, the home was fully involved with flames shooting from the roof, Martin said. All apparatus were back in service by 8:30 a.m. with no injuries reported.